Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Neve!

Dearest Neve,
I'm taking a break from preparing for your birthday party to think of you in the quiet of the night.
4 years ago tomorrow, you made your entrance. (that was the one and only time you wore that hat. on the way home from the hospital. your father didn't like it, I just thought it was goofy. sorry, it will be saved to show your future husband!)


You were an easy baby. You always had a funny streak and now you make me laugh until I cry and can't breathe.
You are a true girly girl with your likes of fancy, dance, pretty, glitter, sparkle. You are very excited to start Jr. Kindergarten and coming into your own, keeping up with your brother. You know what you want and how you want things and have many ways of getting them. I'm sure your teenage years will be far from boring. (I hope I can make it through it).
You still love a good, daily cuddle, thumb suck and an arm rub.

Miss Neve, Missy Moo Moo, Waffle, You have added so much to our family. I am so happy you are here and I look forward to continue watching you grow into the full person you will become.
Love,
yer mudder

No comments: